ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Quick change artists — WTF?

<< < (4/4)

Carol Haynes:
I think that was just to anchor the cloth so that it didn't flap and reveal the change - but maybe I am naive ;)

Personally I don't really care how they did it - it was such a brilliant performance.

nudone:
well, i confess my timemachine theory was just a joke - only the US military have got timemachines - or so a friend of mine tells me.

the quick clothes changes are obviously done by the means of using trapdoors in the stage - when you can see a head or an arm or leg poking out from behind something it is clearly a prop on the end of a stick or something. anyway, the trap door opens and her twin jumps out as she falls through the hole - they then just keep swapping around.

brotherS:
This can't be real:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-wUgnyGv0
-zridling (July 21, 2006, 05:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
...and if it is, I want to marry her - finally a woman NOT spending an hour on "quickly changing" her outfit! :-*

*I still prefer Alizee's magic.
-zridling (July 21, 2006, 05:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
You mean the kind of we-need-more-close-up-shots-of-her-ass-goddammit!!-magic? :D

The timing is done really well so that's the real talent, plus the design of the garments. It's all about timing really.
-JavaJones (July 23, 2006, 02:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
Reminds me of "the only difference between salad and garbage is timing!" ;)

Sentinel:
I can put on my clothes *really* slowly.  It might not count for much, but at least I'm not wearing ruffles.  ;D

I think there must be a clue at 57 seconds (check the straps on her dress), but I can't figure it out..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version