ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

Calendar does not display on L-click or hotkey

<< < (2/3) > >>

Scott_Y:
I think the problem is that XPCalender.exe does not run even when executed on its own (independently of T-Clock).

I replaced XPCalender.exe with another calendar program (renamed to XPCalendar), and set the T-Clock option to "Use T-Clock's calendar." The new calendar popped up when I left-clicked on the clock.

WhiteTigX:
I don't think there's been a related change.. but could you try out v2.4.4?

Scott_Y:
I don't think there's been a related change.. but could you try out v2.4.4?
-WhiteTigX (January 28, 2018, 03:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
The bundled calendar feature does not work, probably due to XPCalendar.exe not running even when executed by itself. I suspect that is where the fix is needed.

WhiteTigX:
That's odd... (also that I can't figure out how to get notifications on the entire board xD might work now...)
There's nothing happening at all?

I assume you used the "default" binaries (those without _vc2010 appended) so it shouldn't be "DLL Hell"

I'm interested to know if the executable gets to run at all, which might require to use a logging or even debug build.. though, it'll take a bit longer to setup the build system for that.

Scott_Y:
That's odd... There's nothing happening at all?

I assume you used the "default" binaries (those without _vc2010 appended) so it shouldn't be "DLL Hell"
-WhiteTigX (March 08, 2018, 12:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I used the default binaries. I double-clicked on \misc\XPCalendar.exe thinking it might run independently of T-Clock. Nothing ran. Then I replaced XPCalendar as described in Reply #5 above, and that calendar did popup successfully from T-Clock. (FYI, the replacement calendar was the old freeware Past-Present-Future by Bob Dolan.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version