ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Text Dragon

<< < (3/5) > >>

c.gingerich:
Ok. I’ll see if I can look into these tonight. I am going to be out of town tomorrow, but will get to this as soon as I can. Thanks for reporting these.

c.gingerich:
@cranioscopical - TD does not create an 'untitled.rtf' file. It just creates TextDragon file, please let me know what you find out.

@Curt - Do you have another application that uses Ctrl+Insert as a hotkey? That is what the error is but I am unable to recreate it on any of my systems. I am using Win 10 64bit.

rgdot:
Tested it to create RTF, HTML and PDF in explorer window, all no problem except creating PDF (three paragraphs text containing two images) took more than 10 seconds

Win10 64

cranioscopical:
@cranioscopical - TD does not create an 'untitled.rtf' file. It just creates TextDragon file, please let me know what you find out.
-c.gingerich (October 12, 2017, 06:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
I had a compiled Autohotkey GUI script of my own running.
That's the source of the Untitled.rtf

Curt:
I am still not able to do any settings at all > OK => Error 14:309. NirSoft HotKeysList found nothing of relevance. The program itself is working, but no log file. 64-bit Win 10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version