ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Android 6 tablet Cmd keys?

<< < (3/3)

Deozaan:
I think the model of the tablet isn't as important as the model of the case with included keyboard.

My guess is that it's a generic case meant for a variety of devices, including iPads, so they provide a generic keyboard that can work with a variety of OSes.

wraith808:
I think the model of the tablet isn't as important as the model of the case with included keyboard.

My guess is that it's a generic case meant for a variety of devices, including iPads, so they provide a generic keyboard that can work with a variety of OSes.
-Deozaan (May 05, 2017, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Those tablets seem like they come with the keyboard, and are made for them, looking at the marketing, but I could be wrong.  It's billed as a 2-in-one, not a tablet with a case.

Deozaan:
Those tablets seem like they come with the keyboard, and are made for them, looking at the marketing, but I could be wrong.  It's billed as a 2-in-one, not a tablet with a case.
-wraith808 (May 05, 2017, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good point. I guess that's what happens when I speak in ignorance. Next time I'll click the link to look at the product before saying anything. :-[

MilesAhead:
-wraith808 (May 05, 2017, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good point. I guess that's what happens when I speak in ignorance. Next time I'll click the link to look at the product before saying anything. :-[
-Deozaan (May 05, 2017, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

It may be a distinction without a difference.  The 7 inch RCA I have is sold stand-alone as well as with a dedicated case with keyboard that it snaps into.  In any case I have stopped fretting over it.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version