ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Finally: PORTABLE Revo Uninstaller on sale!

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
The portable version, Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable, has been wanted on sale for a very long time - and now it's here. And then I don't notice until the sale almost is over! Well, at least there're still another 9½ HOURS to get it at this favourable price:

$14.25 $69.25 http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/revo-uninstaller-pro-portable

If you’re relying on the uninstaller that came with your operating system, chanced are good that your computer is just filled with leftover files and other unneeded stuff that don’t get removed. That’s why you need to get today’s discount software promotion, Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable!

Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable lets you complete remove programs, including data left over following system attempts at uninstallation. With Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable, you’ll be able to avoid problems with updates caused by leftover program components, and finally get around to completely uninstalling trouble applications that you’ve had to put up with for a long time.

Best of all, Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable provides you with a real-time installation monitor that tracks all changes made to your system whenever you install a program, so you’ll always be prepared for a neat and clean uninstall. Throw in a junk files cleaner, and Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable becomes an indispensable part of your workflow! -Bits du Jour
--- End quote ---

This is a very fine but also very seldom offer

disenchanted:
I have their desktop/laptop version. A multi user [family?] license. I've had good success with it so far.
It does find quite a lot of extra garbage that is left by window's and the vendor's, uninstall programs.
Only one minor issue with the desktop version,  there was a licensing number mix up and they had to reissue 1 or 2 new license numbers.

I jumped in on their portable deal when it was available.  Hopefully it will use just the one license number , as it moves from one pc to another. Without having any problems like the other license did.

Curt:
and again! this time even cheaper:

81% Off
$ 69.25 12.95

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/revo-uninstaller-pro-portable-Bits du Jour
--- End quote ---

merely 14 hours left

4wd:
merely 14 hours left-Curt (March 13, 2018, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wonder when v4 is due since their original estimation was 2017, 3rd quarter ... ie. 6 months ago.

Curt:
I wonder when v4 is due since their original estimation was 2017, 3rd quarter ... ie. 6 months ago.-4wd (March 13, 2018, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

It could be that also Revo has lost too many paying customers in the world wide change from shareware for PC to adware for mobile, so they maybe can't afford to have a lot of software authors work for almost no $$ customers. Revo Uninstaller Mobile is still at version 1, and seems to be free = no income. But yes, version 3 has been here for 5 years by now, so version 4 could be imminent. I have however not been able to find any mentioning of launching a new version for PC?

-----------
for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vsrevogroup.revouninstallermobile

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version