ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Mug/T-Shirt Design Competition

<< < (6/12) > >>

tomos:
I tried running some existing cody images through style-transfer utilizing programs/services (e.g. deepart.io) to get things like:
-ewemoa (November 07, 2017, 07:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ewemoa I really like that image (and also the similar 1.jpg)!
-mouser (November 07, 2017, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
big +1
those look great :up:

Re adding of relevant text, it might be best to add the text to the image first, and then run it through that 'style-transfer' programme: i.e. cant think of a font that would look good on top of an image like that (but then I'm not a designer -- others may think different/better).

tomos:
I tried running some existing cody images through style-transfer utilizing programs/services (e.g. deepart.io) to get things like:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-ewemoa (November 07, 2017, 07:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

only problem is the resolution is very low -- @ 300dpi, that images is ~ 65mm*50mm (~2.5"x2")
Not sure what resolution they use for the mugs, but dont think that would be enough.

ewemoa:
The original image was about 800x600 and the code I used was from:

https://github.com/log0/neural-style-painting

It was the highest resolution I found.  Happy to try other ones (as well as adding other text before running images through the process), but getting a result will likely take longer (plus some minor code tweaking may be necessary).

If any one else wants to try, the following link has quite a large number of resources to choose from:

https://towardsdatascience.com/important-resources-if-you-are-working-with-neural-style-transfer-or-deep-photo-style-transfer-719593b3dbf1

tomos:
The original image was about 800x600
-ewemoa (November 08, 2017, 05:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

that would explain it -- I thought it might be the conversion.
Thanks for the details :up:

oblivion:
Oblivion, go for it!
-mouser (November 07, 2017, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Okay, here's an "it". It's just last year's with 8 replacing 7. Other reasonable changes can also be done, I'm sure, but if you need me to be Leonardo da Vinci you're going to be disappointed. Again. ;)
NANY 2018 Mug/T-Shirt Design Competition

...having uploaded the image, the transparent background looks (to me, anyway) grey when expanded. It SHOULD be transparent in real life but if it doesn't work that way and you'd rather a white background, please let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version