ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The Ghost Process [SOLVED]

<< < (3/11) > >>

Contro:
I will adjunt or put a list of the residential remaining programs and even of the services to be analyzed.

The program must be somewhere !!!!!!!!

Contro:
I have change the keyboard by a logitech K120 , but I don't get any way to access to the points....

it's terrible !

It's not a process must be a service !
 :(

wraith808:
Can you please explain a bit more clear on what you try to achieve?

- Arrange your monitors within Windows?
- Make 'invisible' windows visible again after disconnecting the 6th monitor?
- Find an unknown tool that is hiding some of your windows?
- Solve an 'issue' with hotkeys that start applications on the no longer available 6th monitor?
-Ath (August 14, 2017, 05:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you look at his screenshot above, there are three dots at the bottom, right above the taskbar.  He doesn't know what these are, and they are putting functionality on his machine that he doesn't know how to use.  He just wants to find the process, and kill it.

Contro:
Can you please explain a bit more clear on what you try to achieve?

- Arrange your monitors within Windows?
- Make 'invisible' windows visible again after disconnecting the 6th monitor?
- Find an unknown tool that is hiding some of your windows?
- Solve an 'issue' with hotkeys that start applications on the no longer available 6th monitor?
-Ath (August 14, 2017, 05:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you look at his screenshot above, there are three dots at the bottom, right above the taskbar.  He doesn't know what these are, and they are putting functionality on his machine that he doesn't know how to use.  He just wants to find the process, and kill it.
-wraith808 (August 14, 2017, 08:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
O.K.

Contro:
I am preparing to kill , one by one, any process and service I found. If not dissapear the three point I will try in safe mode.

:-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version