ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Volume buttons (and others) pressed on keyboard are displayed on screen

<< < (5/9) > >>

lanux128:
Maybe it's that I have a 2 monitor setup, but when the thing is supposed to disappear, the thing just jumps to my top left corner of the primary monitor.-Coeluh (April 16, 2009, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

even in a single monitor setup, it does jump to the top-left corner and just stays there..

Coeluh:
Maybe it's that I have a 2 monitor setup, but when the thing is supposed to disappear, the thing just jumps to my top left corner of the primary monitor.-Coeluh (April 16, 2009, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

even in a single monitor setup, it does jump to the top-left corner and just stays there..
-lanux128 (April 16, 2009, 07:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ok its a bug then

lanux128:
it'd be nicer if the text that appears had some kind of drop-shadow so that they don't look so thin..

Coeluh:
it'd be nicer if the text that appears had some kind of drop-shadow so that they don't look so thin..
-lanux128 (April 17, 2009, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's what I already pointed out. If you have a white wallpaper, the text is absolutely unreadable, this is because (i guess) the transparency applies to the whole thing, not just the background rounded rectangle (which I really think is great)

lanux128:
-lanux128 (April 17, 2009, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's what I already pointed out. If you have a white wallpaper, the text is absolutely unreadable, this is because (i guess) the transparency applies to the whole thing, not just the background rounded rectangle (which I really think is great)
-Coeluh (April 17, 2009, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

then i'm just seconding the motion. either way, it's good if the transparency doesn't blend in too much leaving the text as some sort of skeletal frame..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version