ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

DonationCredits CodyCoin Web Page Links!

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
I have finished making a series of changes to information that is kept track of when people donate, so that if someone follows a link to donate to you, whether from within the forum, or if you put a codycoin link to your account from an external web page (see above), that if they are not yet a donationcoder.com member and choose to donate to the site, it will remember that they came looking to donate to you, and re-prompt them, after they activate their donation, to choose how much to give to you.

(You are of course as always encouraged to provide an external direct donation link in your DonationCredits profile so people can donate directly to you using paypal or whatever you choose).

mouser:
Starting september 2006, donors will have full 100% control over their donation and who it goes to, so this is perfect if people make a donation in order to send it to you.

mouser:
Ok I think we better revive this thread -
anyone who has a CodyCoin link/image (like above) on their own website please post or email me ([email protected]) so i can start preparing a page listing such people and their websites.

app103:
Mine are still there:  http://www.appsapps.info

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version