ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Light Alloy limited-time discount

(1/2) > >>

superboyac:
It seems like Light Alloy is only $9.95 (normally ~$30) for the time being.  It's a really full-featured and lightwieght video and multimedia player.  I primarily use MPC for my videos, but I'd also like a few more customizability options and Light Alloy is great for that.  And for this cheap, why not?

http://www.softella.com/la/features.en.htm

KenR:
Here's an image from their website!

Carol Haynes:
Confused - if you click "Purchase Full Version" it costs $29.99, or if you click "Buy Now! $19" it is $19, did you have a link for $9.95?

Carol Haynes:
I must be missing something?

When you are playing a video and click on the video settings button why does it say No decoder in most (but not all) video types.

Also how do you play MPG video files ? Seems a pretty standard format to me but when I try to load an MPG file Explorer crashes and after windows gets back to normal it tells me there is a missing codec, takes me to the site to get the required codec which promptly tells me there is no codec.

Since I can play the files on my system (in Windows Media Player) why does it need another codec anyway ???

superboyac:
Looks like it's been changed to $19.  Yesterday and even just a couple of hours ago, the big "Buy Now!" button was saying $9.95.  I don't think it was a mistake, because the ordering page said "Summer discount" and it doesn't say that anymore.  Maybe I got the last one and it reminded him to raise the price.  Sorry everyone!  It's still $10 off what it normally is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version