ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Zoom Player - the all-in-one media player!

<< < (6/9) > >>

mouser:
welcome to the site, Blight!
always really nice to hear from a developer here, and especially one who is actively improving the program  :Thmbsup:

ps. for anyone interested, the discounts and donated copies of zoomplayer will be available in august.

Josh:
Blight, let me welcome you to the forum and again, thank you for your donations to the site. I appreciate your posting here and would like to say I do agree with you on what makes a piece of software "perfect" and it being relative to the users need.

In my opinion, I consider ZP to be the best for the sheer fact that it works and it does what it does well.

Also, in regards to the saving bug, yes, there was a problem on my pc. I have been losing settings for various apps due to a registry issue (powerarchiver, putty, ps tray factory are a few of the programs affected). But it has been resolved and that is no longer an issue.

I also intended to post that nvidia's drivers were responsible, however i guess i forgot to.

Anyways, good to see you here and thanks again for making such a versatile player!

jgpaiva:
Hi Blight! Thank you so much for contributing to our site.
I'm one of those who most appreciates when software authors participate in our forums, it shows they are commited to help their users.
Also, thanks for the donated licenses and discount!  :Thmbsup:

JavaJones:
Another welcome from me! It's great to see more software authors who make a point of listening to and keeping in touch with their users (or even potential users). It sounds like some very cool things are coming for Zoom in the future and I'll be sure to give it some time soon and, at the least, continue to keep an eye on it.

- Oshyan

chrisa52:
Anyone out there tried out GOM Player?

http://www.gomplayer.com/main.html

I've been looking around for a while for something that handled Winmedia/quicktime/rss and have not liked either WinAmp or VLC.  This one seems to be pretty good, not a lot of great skins but seems to do the job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version