ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

WHAT LICENSE KEY ? LOAD OF CRAP

<< < (2/6) > >>

tomos:
been using Screen shot capture for years & this is the thankyou I get.
-jackij (May 19, 2017, 02:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

that one made me laugh out loud, I fixed it below:

been using Screen shot capture for years [for nothing!] & this is the thankyou I get.
--- End quote ---

KynloStephen66515:
been using Screen shot capture for years & this is the thankyou I get.
--- End quote ---

that one made me laugh out loud, I fixed it below:

been using Screen shot capture for years [for nothing!] & this is the thankyou I get.
--- End quote ---
-tomos (May 19, 2017, 04:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D

I love how entitled this guy feels hahahaha "OMFG YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING FOR FREE AND NOW I FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD GIVE ME WAY MORE EVEN IF I ABUSE YOU IN THE PROCESS OF ASKING"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

He failed to anticipate running into a heavily sleep deprived Stephen who could not give less of a f**k about his pissy ass probems  ;D

PS:

Hey tomos! Long time no see!!! :D

tomos:
-Stephen66515 (May 19, 2017, 04:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi Stephen!
I been here the whole time :p (but not on irc...)

KynloStephen66515:
-Stephen66515 (May 19, 2017, 04:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi Stephen!
I been here the whole time :p (but not on irc...)
-tomos (May 19, 2017, 04:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Gonna casually derail this asshats topic now :P

I've not been on either for ages - been mega busy with uni and general life haha - Hows things? :D

tomos:
On a serious note though:
I often wonder about the people who mention commercial use, but according to their member status, have not donated.
I know what it's like to be self-employed, and yet have little or no work (just coming out of one of those phases): so I wouldnt presume that everyone *can* donate. Yet, at times it seems like making a donation is just not taken into the equation as a possibility, at times it look like it's not even considered.

overlapped with your post Stephenstudy sounds good :up:
summary of my life above (!)
enjoying the better weather, playing boule (petanque) more seriously -- in a league, interesting to do something where one has to learn to empty the mind, focus, and be grounded to play well: very zen really (at which I'm still not doing very well FWIW, but not stressing, it's the most basic league)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version