ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

lastpass and firefox

(1/2) > >>

Target:
just wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with lastpass in the last couple of days

I haven't been able to use it since monday - I can log in (most of the time), but that's about it.  Nothing works, no autofills, no site captures, nothing.  It's become a notebook

Apparently there was an update pushed out over the weekend that's been causing some problems (I found a discussion, but didn't bookmark it...DOH!) but haven't seen anything about a fix or a workaround.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling (no change) and rolling back to an earlier version (which worked the first time, but got updated again, and hasn't worked since)

irkregent:
I would look at the "e10" setting.  I know in the past having that turned on broke LastPass's functionality, and I believe Firefox was going to start enabling "e10" (separate processes per window) by default for a subset of users.

Curt:
Do not install this:

Patch Tuesday (Most Recent: May 9, 2017)-lifewire
--- End quote ---

Since Tuesday, I have been forced to reset my IP configuration every time I start my desktop computer, if I want to go online (Start Windows > "There is a problem with your IP configuration" > repair > Problem solved > next start of Windows > repeat)! So far I have agreed with my Internet Supplier to send me a new gateway modem (the old one is from 2011), hoping it will fix the problem, but I believe the latest update from Microsoft is to blame.

Curt:
..., I have been forced to reset my IP configuration every time I start my desktop computer, if I want to go online ...-Curt (May 11, 2017, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks to tomshardware, I have repaired the thing "myself"! So, no matter if "the latest update from Microsoft is to blame" was right or wrong, this one was easy to fix:
Admin' command prompt: 1) netsh winsock reset catalog 2) netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log  :up:  But it may have had nothing to do with Target's problem.

Well, I will be getting a fine, new modem.

Curt:
post deleted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version