topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 12:34 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Selling Lock Screen Reflection Source  (Read 3126 times)

c.gingerich

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • The Blind House
    • Donate to Member
Selling Lock Screen Reflection Source
« on: May 05, 2017, 01:40 PM »
I don't think I have ever sold the source to a program before (at least not that I remember). I'm in a bit of a bind and was hoping to get something for it. I know it is freeware and it's in an little known/used/outdated language (Visual Dialogscript), but anyone who knows programming can look at the code and should be able to easily convert it to another language, plus I can explain the code if needed. It does use 2 free external VDS dlls for the non .NET version (current version) or a free external command line app that needs .NET. I was thinking $50, which is prolly way too much, so I'll take what I can get. If there is another app of mine that you are interested in the source, let me know and we may be able to work something out depending on the app. Anyway, if interested send me a PM. If this is not appropriate to post here, please remove it.

Thanks

c.gingerich

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • The Blind House
    • Donate to Member
Re: Selling Lock Screen Reflection Source
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 10:23 AM »
I am out of my bind, thanks. I will still keep the source available for purchase.