ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows XP Myths

<< < (14/20) > >>

f0dder:
I suggest all the rest of you stop wasting time on this troll as well... I got a nice privmsg from another member, which I hope he won't mind me quoting anonymously.

Hi, I see you wisely say goodbye to Mastertech. Just to make sure and to prevent future damage, you do know who he is right? Try Google if not. Banned from tons of tech forums due to spamming, manipulation of quotes, forum rules, facts and generally being a pain in the butt. Last week he got kicked out of Avast forum of all places, list is never ending. Even has a website dedicated to him http://nanobox.chipx86.com/FirefoxFables/ about his favorite topic which he have no idea about.

If you get the idea all it takes is cool facts think again. If lucky he will simply ignore you. Somehow I doubt many DC members are interesting to his black/white/myth logic but dont forget you have no idea what he can make you do

The regular annoying clown X 10 = Mastertech.
-anonymous
--- End quote ---

(Sorry, mouser)

Mastertech:
I suggest all the rest of you stop wasting time on this troll as well... I got a nice privmsg from another member, which I hope he won't mind me quoting anonymously.-f0dder (October 14, 2006, 07:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
I know who you got that from too. Fodder just because you are unable to back up anything you claim does not mean you are allowed to try and discredit me as a troll. You posted two disputes with the XP Myths page, I posted multiple sources stating clearly that you are wrong and you are unable to provide a single one. This is not my problem nor does it warrant some personal attack to save face.

Hi, I see you wisely say goodbye to Mastertech. Just to make sure and to prevent future damage, you do know who he is right? Try Google if not. Banned from tons of tech forums due to spamming, manipulation of quotes, forum rules, facts and generally being a pain in the butt. Last week he got kicked out of Avast forum of all places, list is never ending. Even has a website dedicated to him http://nanobox.chipx86.com/FirefoxFables/ about his favorite topic which he have no idea about.

If you get the idea all it takes is cool facts think again. If lucky he will simply ignore you. Somehow I doubt many DC members are interesting to his black/white/myth logic but dont forget you have no idea what he can make you do

The regular annoying clown X 10 = Mastertech.
-anonymous
--- End quote ---
-f0dder (October 14, 2006, 07:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh and I was not kicked off the Avast Forums. I have also not been banned from tons of forums. And please read www.FirefoxFables.com not that this has anything to do with Firefox Myths but at least it confirms where you got your PM from. Calling me a troll and trying to attack me personally doesn't change any of the facts on how these features work in XP.

Also on the Black/White Nature of Myths. That is the way computers work, they are not emotional machines that change based on their moods.

f0dder:
I only have one thing to add: http://www.google.com/search?q=mastertech+troll :-*

Mastertech:
I only have one thing to add: http://www.google.com/search?q=mastertech+troll :-*
-f0dder (October 14, 2006, 08:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
Of course you do, instead of a single source to back up any of your claims.

dk70:
I dont like spreading false information of course. If the good Avast people indeed did not ban you Im sorry for getting that impression.  8)

From Avast forum. Lets take Administrator first - replaced Mastertech mythical words with these (in big red letters):

ADMIN WARNING: Mastertech, that was the last time you posted here the flame bait. Next time you're getting permaban.
Others: Don't feed the troll.

We move to Moderator now, october 04.

"Mastertech got banned, and that was absolutely correct. No one else (except for the spammers) got a permanent ban, and that's correct as well."

Lots more but no need since there is living proof right here... This is the true internet story http://nanobox.chipx86.com/FirefoxFables/

Also use Google to refresh real life WinME problems from real life users next time you look yourself up Mastertech - this is very old news/facts. The WinME hate which has annoyed me since long is understandable from a consumers point of view - most are consumers. If you insist I can look up my SB10 story - I was gamer, I understood problem with certified by MICROSOFT and automatically installed wdm-drivers and I fixed it with older Win98 version. WDM drivers were cpu hogging and hopeless at the time - but as said computer could go into standby and wakeup. Ideal for 1000s of client machines right? And who needs more than 1 reputable source.

Compared to Win98 ME was close to waste of time - or buying time from MS perspective. Not much value for money, also adds to negative ME-vibes. Not much to see or like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version