ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Exclude filter

(1/3) > >>

thehijacker:
Hi,

When snooping for URL I have some URL always opened that refresh themself periodically and thus putting the refresh URL inside the result window. Is there an option already to set a list of excluded keywords that would always be filtered out from the view? Maybe in future release?

Thanks for the answer.

mouser:
There is already such a feature:

NOTE: As the statusbar will tell you when you are in that field, you can specify multiple strings in this edit box by separating them with the ; character.

thehijacker:
This field has exactly oposite result. If I type "172.21" to exclude all results from this IP range, it will only show me records with this IP in the URL. Not exclude them. I must have be doing something wrong.

Exclude filter

mouser:
How strange.. Let me look into it -- I must admit it is not a feature that gets much use!

thehijacker:
When I type inside Exclusion filter it will filter out only records with inputed keywords. Basically it is exactly the same as filling the field "Must contain". If I type "google" in Exclusion filter OR must contains, I get the same results.

Typing in "Also find" field does nothing for me.

Please let me know if I can help with resolving this issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version