ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Scan options Screenshot Captor

(1/3) > >>

james48:
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to scan multiple pages into one file, please, so page 1 0f 4, page 2 of 4, etc.

Regards,
James48

tomos:
one option (the only one I know of) is using the 'Save as PDF button'
Tooltip says to select multiple scans/screenshots to create multipage PDF.

Scan options Screenshot Captor

Haven't used it in a very long time, but sounds like what you want?
I dont think pages are numbered though.

james48:
Thank you Tomos for replying, I tried as you explained it to me, but it does not work, I sent two sample sheets.

Regards,
James48

tomos:
Thank you Tomos for replying, I tried as you explained it to me, but it does not work, I sent two sample sheets.-james48 (April 13, 2017, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
hi James,
I'm not clear from those screenshots: can you please describe exactly where/when it didnt work.
I see PDFs there in the thumbnail panel - I think SC cannot review these - you'll need to open them via the right-click menu (oddly, a double-click doesnt work to open them here).

Just in case (I was a bit brief earlier) -- the workflow is to create the individual scans first, then select all the images needed in thumbnail panel, then convert to PDF using the PDF button.

james48:
Hi, I read your message, thank you. I must leave now, later I will try as you writhed...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version