ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Missing information

(1/2) > >>

james48:
Hello, I’m a new member of this forum, for me a screenshot capture program is an important tool, but now I've seen the capabilities of Screenshot Capture program v4.20.1 and that’s why I’ve download this program.
After download the program, I've donated a sum, and then installed the program, and have also pasted the received License key, as in the instructional video explains.
Only I can not tell if the program has just started, this is because I can not look back I donated? (see appendix pls)
Maybe someone can tell me whether I might have done something wrong?  :tellme:

hpearce:
I'm still disappointed the software has still not updated it to append screenshots as you take them to form one mural as I thought was promised

james48:
Thank you, the program works very fine, just want to know Installation is done right?  :tellme:

Regards,
James48

wraith808:
Thank you, the program works very fine, just want to know Installation is done right?  :tellme:

Regards,
James48
-james48 (April 08, 2017, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

With Screenshot captor, you can't tell when it first starts, other than two things.  A quick link bar should appear at the top of your screen.  Also an icon should appear in the task notification area at the bottom of the screen.  Did either of these happen?

wraith808:
I'm still disappointed the software has still not updated it to append screenshots as you take them to form one mural as I thought was promised
-hpearce (April 08, 2017, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

There was a notification to you that you never replied to:

Mr pearce, have you tried the new feature where you can drag and drop images to append them?

Video here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/screencasts/dc/3ds/sc30/sc30.html
-mouser (April 22, 2015, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

And there are no promises with software on this site.  You choose to donate based on the efforts of the developer up to now.  You can request other things be added, but unless there is promise of payment for a feature, there is no guarantee if/when it will get implemented.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version