ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Arizona sunsets

<< < (24/47) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets

I took a picture of today's sunset and compared it with my previous sunsets. It didn't look very different, so I am posting some early pictures I haven't seen here. The middle picture below was taken by my brother and I am not sure if it hasn't been edited.

Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets    Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets

Blue(daytime) moon taken in town yesterday. 2nd picture inpainted to get rid of tree and power lines. 3rd picture cropped and inpainted to get rid of power lines.

Arizona sunsets

Panorama of yesterday's sunset. This is a very high-res panorama, if you look closely you can see Mt. Graham Observatory.

Arizona sunsets

ICE saved this as a 36.4 MB file. I couldn't upload that here(too big), so I resized it in Irfanview to 99% size and it is now 2.41 MB. Must be an ICE thing.

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets

We got rain and snow last night. This is a panorama of the east mountains.

Arizona sunsets

This is a panorama of the snow on 2 other sides of our view(N & W). it was 264 MB before I reduced it to 99% in Irfanview. That was still 30.5 MB, so I reduced that to half-res to get this 8.87 MB 30882 x 2609 version. The previous version is 61764 x 5218 (let me know if you want that version).  It may not be the last snow of 2018, but there are only 3 days left in it.

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets  Arizona sunsets  Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets

We got snow overnight(and it's still snowing), so these are not the best pictures, but we did get more than a dusting of snow here and below.

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets   Arizona sunsets

Snow?!, this IS Arizona.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version