ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Borland C++ Builder Contest

Calling all BCB Contest Entrants - Post a Hello On This Thread

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
I'd like to invite all entrants to the bcb contest to post a little hello here and introduce yourself if you like, and tell a little about the program(s) you submitted if you feel like it.

Let's get to know each other a bit!

ps. I will be posting an update about the contest in the next day or so.

Renox:
My name is Carl (Renox on the forums). I am taking computer programming classes. I specialize in using Borland C++ Builder. It's been my favorite IDE for about a year now. I am new to the programming world but listening to and learning everything that I can to learn more about Visual C++. I created Vortex Chat, which is a web-eccentric application that uses both a server and a client socket to handle all of the outgoing/incoming messages. Check out the post for it in this "Borland C++ Builder Contest" section of the forums.

martyjn:
HI my name is marty (martyjn)
I completed an IT degree a few years ago but never found any useful work with it.I am a sinlge father if three small kids my eldest is 6 so they keep me very busy.The entry that i am working on is a network chat/game program.Gamechat connects across any TCP/IP network (lan or Internet) to allow to users to play norts and crosses,checkers,chess,reversi(tribolo) and chat.I will be adding more board games in the future and card games as well.
marty

tchikien:
Hi my name is Kien (tchikien)
I live in Vietnam, I am a software developer and I love BCB, it is very easy to work with than VC++. I have a 3 years old girl, and she's very lovely.
My entry is PhpWebServer - with source codes. It support PHP and ASP.NET, I plan to make it work with JSP too.

Smirf:
Hello, it's Reinhard writing from Munich, Germany. Borland Developer Studio still is great, even when now some OO development features of BCB for C++ have been extinguished, which is almost unbelievable. I have entered a chess playing program pair consisting of a GUI as exe and an engine as DLL. It covers several 8x8 and 10x8 chess variants. Unfortunately my invention of the 10x8 Capablanca Random Chess for computer chess competitions is not well known, but it would be ideal for chess program development and engine competitions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version