ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Ctrl+Z Undo doesn't work?

<< < (2/2)

rjbull:
Running short of time, hasty tests on a steep learning curve...

The cursor didn't seem to be in an unexpected field.  What I mostly want to be able to do is to delete the last object added - and now I find the Delete key does that   :-[

I realised that when I got a beep from Ctrl+Z, a warning at the bottom of the screen said "Reached end of undo buffer."  I had only a single arrow added to the image, which I had immediately attempted to remove, so tried adding a few more objects.  Ctrl+Z then seemed to behave more normally, but still not as I expected.  I tried making a text box containing some text, moving it to two or three different positions, dropping it there for a moment, then going back into object mode and moving it elsewhere.  The first Ctrl+Z removed text from the box, and the next re-located the now-empty box to where I had originally drawn it.  SSC didn't seem to step back through each of the different locations with the filled box.

And, Ctrl+Z doesn't remove "the last object added" when that object happens to be the very first object added to the raw image, as I expected it to.

mouser:
There was an issue when drawing arrows that the cursor was in the arrow text label and so ctrl+Z was trying to undo any typing for the label rather than the arrow action.  Latest version will have a fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version