topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 9:13 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: udoing edits post save  (Read 2833 times)

str8sprung

• Participant
  • Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
udoing edits post save
« on: February 05, 2017, 12:43 AM »
im a total noob when it comes to editing software, so please excuse my ignorance.  im trying to restore a photo that had some major photoshopping done to it.  is there anything in the raw data that can help?  any suggestions on steps or software that might be easier for someone as inexperienced as myself?  lastly, if two photos have been merged or layered together can you reproduce the originals using just the merged version??  thanks in advance for any advice or resources yall can provide. :huh:

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: udoing edits post save
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:47 AM »
im a total noob when it comes to editing software, so please excuse my ignorance.  im trying to restore a photo that had some major photoshopping done to it.  is there anything in the raw data that can help?  any suggestions on steps or software that might be easier for someone as inexperienced as myself?  lastly, if two photos have been merged or layered together can you reproduce the originals using just the merged version??  thanks in advance for any advice or resources yall can provide. :huh:

It is unlikely that you can restore the original images from these files -- do you know what is the file format of the files you have? is it .jpg? (if you cant see, right-click the file and select properties, you should find the info there)

Tom