ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Any Ideas for August Fundraiser?

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
We are going to make August our yearly fundraising month..  Does anyone have any ideas for what we can do to make it special?

zridling:
I was thinking about a topless car wash, but I'm not sure how many contributors would be interested in my man-boobs.  :'(

Something simple might be, that among the contributors, pick one winner randomly and let them choose any tech book or program they want and purchase it for them (<€75, say).

app103:
mouser...that sounds like a great idea.

...and it can give you a chance to give away some audiobooks you say you have too many credits for, if you want to go that route.  ;)

Perry Mowbray:
I was thinking about a topless car wash, but I'm not sure how many contributors would be interested in my man-boobs.-zridling (July 23, 2006, 07:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

At first I thought you meant "topless car" as in convertible  ;D

zridling:
ha! No, I see cheerleaders and such holding car washes all over the US Midwest, and everytime I want to jump in and help them market the product. I also think we should set a member goal of 10 new mini-reviews before September 1st for the fun of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version