ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

window classes?

<< < (2/2)

momonan:
quixos,
How can I get my minimized buttons on the top and leave my tray on the bottom, like you have?  Now that I've discovered the power of the tray, I want to be able to see everything at once.  Or is that a launch bar at the bottom?  I have heard of "replacement shells."  Is that what you use?

I also love the little screens you have open.  Must be something special.  I like to have an organized desktop, but it seems there are vast possibilities I don't even know about.:eusa_dance:  Can you share a little about what you use, and why?

quixos:
what forum do you suggest i post a response in, "the living room" or "software in the wild"?  :)

mouser:
either one..
if its just to tell us about 1 single program then software in the wild might be the place, otherwise living room.

actually i was thinking of merging those two sections.. what do you think?  they do seem to have a lot of overlap.

quixos:
i have a computer in my living room, doesn't everyone? ;)

though one will discuss software in the "Living Room" (geeks), one would never discuss Memorial Day, Pay Pal, or significant others in "Software in the Wild".

"Software in the Wild" can be moderated and kept on track easily. it's an easy section to understand and scan, things are on topic, or off topic, an announcement or review of some cool app, or not.

"Living Room" seems for the most part on track, containing opinions, questions and discussions. if some straight up and simple announcement of a cool application (as opposed to a site with cool applications)  is mistakenly posted there, just move it to "SITW". it's also a good place to discover the level of interest in a subject for new sections of the forums.

in my...  oh so very humble opinion, both sections should remain, and this sub-thread here should be moved to the "Living Room" . ;)

mouser:
your points are good and i think we shall follow them,
moving posts recommending specific software from Living Room to Software In The Wild as appropriate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version