ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

[SOLVED] Change to prefixed backgrounds at prefixed time

<< < (6/8) > >>

Contro:
I am reading addiction to food. Interesting !

What I am applying now with success is this :

10 to 20 minutes in vibration machine. To go there and stay I need read a ebook meanwhile. So I have prepared the area for this purpose. And for me works !!!!!!. Before simply not go.

20 to 30 minutes in the gym area. I use the same trick . I have installed the ebook reader and future a tv or similar meanwhile I lift the bars or exercise. It works for me !!!!!!. The rutinary task is better now while i am reading.

:-*

I am applying alternance method with pommodoro technique. Instant Boss from DC may be enough. Other times I want to express the target and FlowKeeper is better for me.

:tellme:

Contro:
It's really necessary for me !!!!!!!. I have observed serious addiction to food when I continue without resting. The last one was an ache in the back that impossibilitate go to the mountain to exercise the Salto del pastor.
The last week I have to cancel the excursion too.
I am too fat and weak.
Now I am improving.

It's a problem the calcanean spurs , but with the salto del pastor I can control my feet better.

Ath:
Fat accumulating on your body is all put in through your mouth. Start by putting less (half) in. :P

Contro:
Sorry i put the wrong photo.
Now trying with the fat one...
 :-*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salto_del_pastor

Contro:
Fat accumulating on your body is all put in through your mouth. Start by putting less (half) in. :P
-Ath (August 10, 2017, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not so easy. Last week I swallowed literally a barra de salchichón entera. A lot of calories...
 :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version