ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

NANY 2017 Wrap-Up

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
Enjoying trying out a few different ones today :Thmbsup:
Thanks for the overview mouser :)

Wondering if 'File Explorer proof of concept' does justice to DIA4 and DIA5 ?
Just trying them out -- I'm struggling with aspects -- not sure if that me or the software, but they seem pretty powerful (especially DIA5)

mouser:
Wondering if 'File Explorer proof of concept' does justice to DIA4 and DIA5 ?
--- End quote ---
you might be right, i'll update.

TWmailrec:
I noticed in earlier newsletters that an application: QuickJump 2016 by CJ Gingerich, was going to be submitted  in this year's N.A.N.Y. that failed to materialise by the finish.

I had written a similar application some months earlier, which included a few extra features.
I have since modified my program, "Tbl_Select", to operate in a broadly similar fashion, and it can be downloaded from:

http://twm.dcmembers.com/

Brief Description:

The program produces a Table which lists files, shortcuts or directories, from which a selection can be made, name or path copied, or Properties inspected. The displayed folder can also be passed via command line.
A Table Entry can be Run by a "Double-Click" on an entry, or selecting entry and pressing "Enter".
A home directory path is provided, and a menu of alternative paths can also be shown, where a path is passed using shortcuts.
A separate list of Sub-folders of the current folder can also be displayed and a selection made.
A filter for file selection based on extension is also provided, and two sort modes are available.
A folder Window can also be created from the displayed list.

If a shortcut to the program is pinned to the taskbar, numerous shortcuts can be available without taking space from  the taskbar.

mouser:
Twmailrec! Why haven't you been sharing your software with us more regularly!?

Why don't you start a new thread in the NANY 2017 section with a screenshot, and I'll add this as a late entry NANY.

wraith808:
I noticed in earlier newsletters that an application: QuickJump 2016 by CJ Gingerich, was going to be submitted  in this year's N.A.N.Y. that failed to materialise by the finish.
-TWmailrec (January 05, 2017, 10:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm actually using quickjump 2016 quite regularly.  Was there something else that was supposed to be added?  I thought it was done.  Perhaps it's because you thought it was supposed to be for this year's NANY?  It was for last years.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=42086.msg393759#msg393759

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version