ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Non IT Project Website

<< < (4/4)

colder69:
By the way, A bit of OT though, where do you source your Harley parts? I myself get them from 4WheelOnline. They do sell more affordable parts and even accessories. Check their Harley section on their website.

Stoic Joker:
By the way, A bit of OT though, where do you source your Harley parts? I myself get them from 4WheelOnline. They do sell more affordable parts and even accessories. Check their Harley section on their website.-colder69 (August 23, 2017, 09:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Multiple locations depending on part, availability, and how close to new it needs to be. Sources for all item(s) used on the Alice project are listed on the page top left of each "Shopping List" table.

eBay has been surprisingly good to me on a lot of both new and used (frequently high dollar) items. Next most popular is a toss-up between JP Cycles, and a local shop that's been in business for 40+ years ... flat, knuckle, pan, shovel, block, TC...yep they've probably got it.

(Spoiler-> Alice is back on the road now ... I'll hopefully get the site updated soon - brother's in town - It's been a wild week.

Stoic Joker:
Site updated -(hint)- Alice wins her first drag race.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version