ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Non IT Project Website

<< < (2/4) > >>

tomos:
Yes, an entertaining read  :thumbsup:
in spite of not having much of a clue what goes on in engines etc, I love reading / watching this kind of thing.

Also liked the way you bought the manual *after* having worked on it for most of a year :-)

KynloStephen66515:
Thanks guys, good to hear it was entertaining...as that was kinda the point of the site.

@Stephen - IIRC you're a BMW guy aren't you... :D
-Stoic Joker (December 30, 2016, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wait...wat...ew no!

Triumph Speed (or Street) Triple
GXSR6/1000
Honda Fireblade
Thundercat/Thunderace
Fazer 6

THOSE are my kind of bikes xD

Stoic Joker:
Thanks guys, good to hear it was entertaining...as that was kinda the point of the site.

@Stephen - IIRC you're a BMW guy aren't you... :D
-Stoic Joker (December 30, 2016, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wait...wat...ew no!-Stephen66515 (December 30, 2016, 07:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL Okay... Just checking :D

Years ago I worked on the big 4 from Japan at a motorcycle salvage/repair shop. They also did the Britts...and pretty much everything else except Harleys. I found back then that I really liked how both Honda and Kawasaki build their machines. Yamaha and Suzuki however both drove me nuts with some of their design choices that frequently left me wondering WTF were they thinking when they cobbled this thing together??

The Britts were always fun to work on/ride because of the delightful - stick-to-the-basics - simplicity of their designs ... This also is/was/remains a big part of my attraction to Harley.

So at least we share some common ground in the Honda/Triumph arena. ;)

But I have to stick with the Sport Touring class of bike, as - even being over 50 - the full on Sport bikes are just too much of a temptation for me to keep a Driver's License with.

Stoic Joker:
Also liked the way you bought the manual *after* having worked on it for most of a year :-)
-tomos (December 30, 2016, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good Catch!  :Thmbsup: - Yes, memory server me well ... Right up until it didn't... :D

Stoic Joker:
I forgot to mention Chapter 2 is now done, and I'm working on chapter 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version