ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017: CSearcher - A simple and fast free non-indexing search program.

<< < (2/14) > >>

hugo nabais:
It's fixed and tested now!
I have released a new version 1.0.1.2.

Thanks for the help nailing this bug :)

mouser:
Nice entry  :Thmbsup:

tomos:
I'm a very basic 'searcher', having only installed 'Everything' about a year ago.
I like the filtering options :up:
Will try for a while see how I get on with it

hugo nabais:
New version 1.1.0.0 released:

I received some good suggestions and lots of things were changed and added in this version!
Please read the release notes and try it out.
The old patterns.txt file must be replaced by the new one.

I'll wait for feedback.

Version 1.1.0.0:
[alt] removed *text* buttons. Default search uses filesystem syntax. For searches that contain pattern you should check "Containing text"
[alt] multi patterns separator changed from ; to | because ; is a valid character in file system naming
[new] New option to manually add search folders. It also has a combobox with last searched directories (separeted by "|")
[new] When CSearcher starts whith no parameters, it will load last searched directories.
[alt] Removed clear "pattern" buttons. They were redundant
[fix] Small fix to menu icons (folder, notepad)
[new] Option to restore minimized CSearcher using a Windows HotKey. Ability to configure custom HotKey in Options menu.
[new] Results columns state (visibility, size) is now saved and restored after restart
[new] When opening previous patterns or last exclude patterns pressing the delete key will delete selected entry
[alt] asks for permission when register/unresgistering CSearcher in options menu, no more restarting csearcher with admin privileges
[new] check for command line folders access on program loading before adding to search dir box
Downloads:
·http://www.informan.pt/csearcher/CSearcher_1.1.0.0.zip Compressed archive.
·http://www.informan.pt/csearcher/CSearcher_1.1.0.0.exe Self-Extracting file.

Hugo

hugo nabais:
I released version 1.2.1.0.
There were a lot of changes:

Version 1.2.1.0:
                          [new]   Added option to search files not containing text
                          [new]   Added state icons to restrictions options
                          [new]   Multiple size options: added GB
                          [alt]   Options checkboxes state is no longer preserved. It was confusing.
                          [fix]   Small Layout fixes
      Version 1.2.0.0:
                          [fix]   Improved error handling
                          [new]   Multiple size options: autosize, in bytes, in KB, in MB
                          [new]   Move UP/Down search folders changing search order
                          [fix]   Small Layout fixes
                          [new]   Added more custom icons to layout improving visual clarity
                          [new]   Integrated with Notepad++. If installed option to open with Notepad++ is available
                          [new]   New Command line option to add all available drives (ex:c:\ e:\) to search folders on startup
                          [new]   New browse form that allows multiple folders paths to be selected (browse button)
                          [fix]   Last column sort state is not preserved any more.
                          [fix]   HotKey KeyCode not initialized correctly
                          [new]   Tab selected is now preserved
                          [new]   Results new option: Search with CSearcher (only directories)

Screenshot:

new custom browse button:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version