ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

MS Virtual PC is now free

<< < (4/4)

Carol Haynes:
It's been a while now since the last update - what incentive is there now for them when VirtualPC is free? Can't help feeling the desktop version may be made free and stop active development. Let's hope not.

Josh:
They wont stop development, they can still make money selling support contracts if they ever go freeware for workstation. Even so, they might make a version of workstation allowing creation of one vpc at a time, I can see that coming.

Baseman:
It's been a while now since the last update - what incentive is there now for them when VirtualPC is free? Can't help feeling the desktop version may be made free and stop active development. Let's hope not.

-Carol Haynes (July 21, 2006, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the info, I think maybe now it will be a stiff competition to see who'll bring out the best in VirtualPC...And of course the best support...Remembering that there are already  Group Discussions/Forums ect in place...i.e. (Free Advice/support)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version