ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Bookmarking teamwork

(1/7) > >>

kilele:
Hi all,

I wonder if you could recommend some bookmarking web app, browser addon or program to make a newsletter like the Super-sized Newsletter in a collaborative way

kilele:
0 replies ;D i'll fix that

bookmarks.google.com is simple and handy, you can tag and add descriptions, and the export to html is fine, the problem is that it does not allow invite others to collaborate afaik, so i've been looking for a social bookmarking service.

What I like about bookmarkos.com is the OS user interface idea, html export, import html generated from the main bookmarks managers, no ads.. Importing from google's bookmarks is nice as it creates a folder for every tag.
However it has a big problem, general sorting is a payware feature and while you can add tags, there is no way to sort by them

skwire:
However it has a big problem, general sorting is a payware feature-kilele (December 15, 2016, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Right now, it appears to be on sale for only $12/year.  Exceedingly cheap and worth the investment if it does what you want.

kilele:
I'll think of hiring this service though i'm not sure to need it yet.
It's strange that you can add tags for no use  :huh:

n8wachT:
Handpick.me

Recently discovered this tool. You can add URL's from scratch, or use the bookmarklet for fast processing.
Everything you 'handpicked' can be send out as newsletter to your subscribers.. Screenshots below: first one
is the options menu on the handpick site. Second screenshot is how my mailing looks.

Bookmarking teamwork

Bookmarking teamwork

Oh, and if you would like to subscribe to my handpicked awesomeness ... just shout !  :D :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version