*Recurseve Regexp Raptor* is a library search, capture and replacement Regular expressions written in C language from zero, trying to achieve what following:
- Having most of the features present in any other regexp library.
- Elegant Code: simple, clear and endowed with grace.
- Avoid explicit request dynamic memory.
- Avoid using any external libraries, including the standard library.
- Be a useful learning material.
this library the first (Currently under development in https://github.com/n...ecursiveRegexpRaptor
) focuses on simplicity and code. Only use *510 lines* of pure C. enjoy!
to test the ascii library
gcc ascii_test.c regexp3_ascii.c
to the ut8 vercion
gcc ascii_test.c regexp3_utf8.c
to view the benchmark confortably see readme.html.