ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Factorio - Automate All the Things!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Deozaan:
A few days ago I finally "won" the game on a map.

But it was a "cheater" map that I used some console commands to spawn a bunch of ores in one location just to see how it would work out, so it doesn't really count.

panzer:
Reminds me of The Codex of Alchemical Engineering, The Magnum Opus Challenge, SpaceChem and Infinifactory ...

Deozaan:
Since my initial "cheater" victory, I have completed a challenge on a new map to win legitimately in less than 8 hours. I barely made it, finishing in 7:49:29.

Deozaan:
Any chance to watch the video of your game play?
-erikts (December 19, 2016, 11:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure if you actually wanted to see me specifically play, or just gameplay in general. If you want gameplay in general, there are plenty of nice Let's Plays on Youtube (as I already said).

If you specifically wanted to see me play, I'm working on a new series of videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYZapfj5h4BCOroo7Hz2YWxI9NY4NUEYK

Audio quality isn't great. Sorry. I've already recorded several videos and am working on uploading them bit by bit, so if I get any feedback on any of the earlier videos, you won't see me respond to it in video until perhaps much later.

Enjoy! Or don't. :)

p3lb0x:
One extra small thing to shove into Factorios already large pot of praise. I bought the game and sent the developers a small encouragement email and apology for pirating the game earlier (The Demo wasn't a good showcase of the late game in my opinion, and from what I heard). They responded humbly and thanked me for the praise. Definitely seem like nice and listening people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version