ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Humble Bundle Lifehacker Software Bundle

(1/3) > >>

mwb1100:
Humble Bundle has a non-games bundle of utility programs deal running for the next couple weeks:

The Humble Bundle Lifehacker Software Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/lifehacker-software-bundle

For a payment of at least $1, you'll get keys for:

- Breevy
    - Fences + Deskscape
    - Directory Opus 12 "Light"

Pay more than the average (currently $7.45) and you'll also get keys for:

- Display Fusion
  - LastPass Premium (1 year subscription) *new users only*
  - CyberGhost VPN (1 year subscription) *new users only*

Pay $15 or more to also get:

- Acronis True Image 2017 (one year subscription)
  - Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2017 (one year subscription)

I know that many of these programs have been discussed on Donationcoder in the past, but I don't personally use any of them currently so I have no opinion on how good these offers might be.  Also, I haven't delved into the details of licensing on the offers.

"Fences" looks like it might be interesting to play around with for a buck.

Deozaan:
Display Fusion is pretty great if you have multiple monitors. That alone is worth the "beat the average" price. :Thmbsup:

Bending_Unit:
If you are anything like me and collect desktop icons like nothing else in the world ... i definately recommend getting the first tier of the bundle with Fences.

Especially at work im piling up stuff on my desktop (less program links but often all kind of files) . And for 1$ its a no brainer for me    ;)

MilesAhead:
If you are anything like me and collect desktop icons like nothing else in the world ... i definately recommend getting the first tier of the bundle with Fences.
-Bending_Unit (November 03, 2016, 07:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have you ordered anything?  I am just curious how it would work paying $1 with PayPal.  :)

wraith808:
Just like any other amount?  :huh:

In the bottom area, select custom amount and put in $1.  It will send you to paypal for $1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version