topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 3:15 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Let me code that for you (Or, the time an old member had a new problem. HELP!)  (Read 3007 times)

allen

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hey all! It has been a long time. I've been lurking, but not posting and I feel terrible for just jumping in because I need something... but I do, and here I am.

The short version is my awful ex wife deviously managed to get my wife fired from her job. (IRL. My life. The sitcom.) I'd love to share the whole messy story, but this is a publicly indexed forum, so I better not.

Anyway, my wife has a graduate degree in communications and a background in journalism. She is frantically writing freelance pieces to supplement our income until she can find stable employment, but writer's don't get paid a fraction what they ought to.

So here's my ask. I am looking for side web development projects to close some of that income gap. With nearly 20 years in web development, I know my stuff -- Mouser will vouch for me. I can't compete with offshore outsourcing rates, but my rates are 1/2 to 1/4 agency rates, with every bit the agency experience, and a much higher standard for myself than you'll get from a burned out code monkey.

php & JavaScript are my strongest, but I'm pretty flexible. I can prototype WordPress sites faster than you can describe the project in email (okay, maybe not quite, but I'm fast). So if you know anybody looking for help, please put put us in touch.

I appreciate anything you can throw my way.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
With nearly 20 years in web development, I know my stuff -- Mouser will vouch for me.

I can definitely vouch for allen's skill and speed.  You couldn't go wrong hiring him.  :up: