ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017: Progress Bars of Life Android

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
My desktop version allows such things -- for simplicity i left them out of the android version, but i will try to add them, probably as a new "type" of bar with more options.

Can you explain your first comment about "For yearly bars, I've set some up for Christmas and birthdays, there's a Repeat (yearly) checkbox, so the 'event countdown' bar-data is updated after it has passed."

Ath:
Can you explain your first comment about "For yearly bars, I've set some up for Christmas and birthdays, there's a Repeat (yearly) checkbox, so the 'event countdown' bar-data is updated after it has passed."
-mouser (January 07, 2017, 08:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I started out with that message where I only had those type of bars configured, and I went back to see what the exact items where named, then I discovered the type of repeating bars I hadn't tried before, and changed the text quite radically. And it was typed on my tablet. Hence my somewhat messed up message. :-[

Essentially I'm trying to achieve auto-repeating bars with a user-set duration and starting date/hour.

mouser:
So the yearly repeating stuff like birthdays and christmas is working as planned.. It's just the user-defines intervals that you want added?

Ath:
Yup :Thmbsup:

Ath:
After some yearly events (birthdays mostly) have passed on PBOL Android, I think I've found a little bug: After a birthday has passed, the new end-date/time is updated correctly, but the start-date/time seems to stay at the current date/time, so the progressbar isn't showing any progress, until I manually set the start-date/time to the desired point in time.
Or is this so on purpose?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version