ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017: Progress Bars of Life Android

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ath:
I changed the category several times, adding a new one for the list I created, but even that one wouldn't show, and neither All would. Recreating the widget is the only way I could get the list to show.

mouser:
Strange.. Well then I guess we should call that a bug.. No idea what could cause it..

Ath:
Just for fun I added a new item to the displayed category, and it showed up immediately in the widget. After deleting it from the list, again it was gone immediately.
Must be something like an initialization glitch, I think I first deleted all test-items, then created the widget, not selecting a category because no items yet, then created a new list, and tried to set that category to display in the widget: no go.

mouser:
You know I haven't rebuilt PBOL android using my latest core code in a while, so that could be related. Let me update it with latest stuff in the next few days.

Ath:
Feature request:
For yearly bars, I've set some up for Christmas and birthdays, there's a Repeat (yearly) checkbox, so the 'event countdown' bar-data is updated after it has passed.
Can the 'Predefined interval' values be extended to repeat for multiple number of these, like 4 months, 3 weeks (development scrum sprint) etc.? And give an optional starting-date/hour for the event? Or maybe that's a whole new type :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version