ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (29/51) > >>

kalos:
I am having a strange and serious problem with my Redmi Pro 3. I call my voicemail number and it asks me to enter my phone number. But while being on call, I cannot enter the + sign! The + appears below 0 in the keyboard, but holding the 0 does not type the +! It seems I am only allowed to enter digits during a call! Is there a solution for this?

Ath:
I would expect that your provider only allows local numbers, not international notation with a + in front. Many countries use the 0 instead of +<countrycode>, I'm not sure what your country/provider expects.

4wd:
In the UK it'll be 07..........

But the question is why it asks for the number in the first place, it should be getting it from the SIM directly, eg. I only have to dial 101, (or #101#, or reply with a blank SMS), to access VoiceMail and that's in any country.  Just have to ensure you're dialing out from the SIM that matches the VoiceMail you're trying to connect to.

kalos:
I am roaming now, so I call the international voicemail number. It asks me to enter my mobile number in international format, even though I am calling from the same SIM. It's a UK number so it should be +447.... What can I do? :(

Ath:
Type it in another app using the standard keyboardlayout, like whatsapp, select and copy the number, then paste it where you need it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version