ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (25/51) > >>

Contro:
Any opinions on what we've heard about the S8?   I'm thinking about trading my iPhone for one when the contract is up in a couple of months...
-wraith808 (April 02, 2017, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ios to Android ?

Here in Tenerife I have heard that nobody come back from the apple world to windows or android again.....

I think you need in deep your decision....

Contro:
Guys, the Redmi has notification when you exceed your data bundle, but nothing for call minutes! Any idea?
-kalos (September 17, 2017, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think exist software en google play for this .
This evening I am looking for notifications off, and silent pc because too many notifications.
Sure you can control your waste with software, or here in Tenerife you can talk with your supplier to limit or receive alarms .

Best Regards
 :-*

Contro:
I eventually fixed the problem with the Redmi crashing all the time.....

I changed a battery saving setting and it became much more stable!!!!

-kalos (May 03, 2017, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
Glad to hear that !
 ;D

Ath:
Contro! :mad: what the he#%& are you thinking! posting 8 replies in 41 minutes in 1 thread to old posts (smartphones are _old_ after 12 months).

You have been asked several times politely, and sometimes a little less subtle, to *think* before you start writing a reply, and think *again* before hitting the post button. Most subjects you address have been answered and discussed 'ages' ago!
Please keep your promises to improve yourself in this matter, this posting-frenzy isn't helping anyone.

4wd:
Contro! :mad: what the he#%& are you thinking! posting 8 replies in 41 minutes in 1 thread to old posts (smartphones are _old_ after 12 months).-Ath (September 30, 2017, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

He's trying to catch up to mouser's number of posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version