ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (17/51) > >>

tomos:
... current phone (Nokia 730) ...-tomos (December 21, 2016, 03:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Stick with it unless there's something on Android you want, (or just want a more powerful phone), since it's equipped with basically the same as my phone: GPS, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS, and a compass.-4wd (December 21, 2016, 06:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

gotta say: it is a great phone -- not powerful, but was perfect for my needs, with a very nice camera (in daylight at any rate).
There are definitely things on Android I'd like. Having just bought a camera (Panasonic GX85) which can be controlled via app (only android/iphone), makes it tempting -- but that app might end up being one of those toys that never really get used. Of course having just bought that camera probably means I should save any spare money in the bank for my next dentist visit or something responsible like that.
Will hold out another bit.

edit/ photo from Nokia 730:

Looking for smartphone

4wd:
Having just bought a camera (Panasonic GX85) which can be controlled via app (only android/iphone), makes it tempting -- but that app might end up being one of those toys that never really get used.-tomos (December 21, 2016, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, the HTC RE action cam I've got can be controlled via the phone but it's quicker to just hit the button on the camera, still have to use the app if I want anything fancy though, (time lapse or preview).

BTW, if you ever have a question about whether a phone can do navigation then something to remind you, all the basic dedicated SatNav units have just a GPS receiver and some maps.

No fancy sensors, they're a step up from my old Geko which doesn't have maps  :)

tomos:
BTW, if you ever have a question about whether a phone can do navigation then something to remind you, all the basic dedicated SatNav units have just a GPS receiver and some maps.
-4wd (December 21, 2016, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
okay,
will keep in mind
thanks!

kalos:
4wd any recommendation for me?

kalos:
My Xiaomi Pro 3 is coming soon!  ;D ;D

How can I transfer my data from my current Samsung Note 3?

Is there a way?
Or I have to do everything from scratch?

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version