ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (34/51) > >>

Tuxman:
2018 and I'm seriously concerned that there is no flagship smartphone with both a headphone jack and no bizarre hole in the display.

Except Samsung. :(

4wd:
... a headphone jack -Tuxman (March 29, 2018, 02:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I went from wired to wireless as soon as decent BT4 earphones/headphones became available, don't think I'll ever go back, the wires were a PITA.  I just make sure both devices are using apt-X.

Tuxman:
I have quite expensive head- and earphones and I do not plan to replace them by worse sounding ones.

I sadly admit that Sony's is the only reasonable approach: they give away Y-shaped adapters with both a headphone jack and a USB port... Still, it's an adapter. Bah.

wraith808:
2018 and I'm seriously concerned that there is no flagship smartphone with both a headphone jack and no bizarre hole in the display.

Except Samsung. :(
-Tuxman (March 29, 2018, 02:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Samsung's a good enough option for me :)

I have quite expensive head- and earphones and I do not plan to replace them by worse sounding ones.
-Tuxman (March 29, 2018, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly!  I have some pretty expensive IEMs from NuForce.  I also had some bluetooth ones I tried out, and they cut out unexpectedly for no reason (only while running or exercising), which is what turned me off of BT for audio.

tomos:
MUO give a pretty good review to the Nubia Z17 Lite
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/nubia-z17-lite-review/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version