ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Generic windows command line gui builder

<< < (3/4) > >>

DmitriPopov:
My "Make Batch Files" tool acts like a GUI wrapper for CLI, including complicated commands. I can give you a free key in exchange for a review, if you are interested.

MilesAhead:
My "Make Batch Files" tool acts like a GUI wrapper for CLI, including complicated commands. I can give you a free key in exchange for a review, if you are interested.
-DmitriPopov (September 19, 2016, 08:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Out of curiosity can you give details on the "free endless trial?"  My guess would be the version downloaded works without support or upgrades?  But I don't see it spelled out anywhere.

wraith808:
-DmitriPopov (September 19, 2016, 08:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd never heard of that.  I'd like to take you up on it if you're interested!  :Thmbsup:

tyee:
@DmitriPopov, that's sort of what I want but I need it for, let's say, autohotkey, not batch files. Understand what I mean? Your app works with windows batch commands graphically but batch commands don't make radio buttons, drop down list boxes, etc. That's what I need, those widgets dragged and dropped on a form, then right click any widget and see a form with all the options for that widget. Fill in the form and now when I run the compiled app it does the command I chose in the form. No looking up command syntax's, much faster.

Along with Neobook, here is the closet to what I want, only app in the world that I have found that can create a gui quickly without knowing any programming language, but still not drag/drop, you have to write the xml code, but it can be copied/pasted into your app. If something like this can be made using drag/drop and choosing commands with dropdown choices it would be awesome.

http://tinytools.objective-view.de/Tools/FroG

DmitriPopov:
Out of curiosity can you give details on the "free endless trial?"  My guess would be the version downloaded works without support or upgrades?  But I don't see it spelled out anywhere.
-MilesAhead (September 19, 2016, 08:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

It says about it's limitations on first launch :) "Endless trial" does not allow to save projects. All other functions are not limited, and there is no time limit or nag screens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version