ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

N.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROID

(1/2) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
NANY 2017 Entry Information
Application Name DonationCoder Quick Links Version 0.1.0 (Open Beta) Short Description A simple utility to quickly navigate through sections of the DonationCoder website. Supported OSes Android 4.1+ Download Link Opt-In to Open Beta + Download

Description
We all know that DC is an absolute nightmare to navigate on mobile, so I decided to create myself an app which allows me to quickly jump to any section of the DC site!

Opt-In to Open Beta + Download

NB: It can sometimes take up to 60 minutes after opting into the Beta, before the app will become available to you on the store.  If nothing is showing after 60 minutes, then please let me know ASAP.

Features
Quickly navigate through the DonationCoder.com Website on Android

Planned Features
Open to ideas!

Screenshots
N.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROIDN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROIDN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROIDN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROIDN.A.N.Y 2017: [Pre-Release] - DonationCoder Quick Links (Beta) - ANDROID

Known Problematic Devices

KynloStephen66515:
[Reserved]

mouser:
Starting to look nice!

mouser:
i think you could remove Reviews and Donate links from quicklinks.
and some of those forum feeds are unneeded, im sure we could think of the top 10 forum board feeds that would be useful to have to keep things simple and uncluttered.

Deozaan:
It would be fun(?) if the nick for the IRC Client wasn't always "DC-App_" by default. Maybe you could follow the current trend of doing a randomized name with an [adjective] [animal] format.

* Angry Koala
* Joyous Giraffe
* Sleepy Bear
* Indifferent Honey Badger
* Hungry Sloth
Just keep in mind that Freenode has a 16 character limit on nicks. So longer ones, like "Indifferent Honey Badger" won't work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version