ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

N.A.N.Y. 2017 Announcement

<< < (4/12) > >>

Ath:
Well, that might compensate a little for me not having enough time to participate this year :-[. Other chores and work have kept me too busy for the whole year to come up with something, and it's continuing to be busy for the next couple of months :huh:

anandcoral:
As an update, I have three full apps ready to go with a fourth in-development.
-skwire (December 07, 2016, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
I envy you.

Well, that might compensate a little for me not having enough time to participate this year :-[. Other chores and work have kept me too busy for the whole year to come up with something, and it's continuing to be busy for the next couple of months :huh:
-Ath (December 08, 2016, 01:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
Same here.

Anybody made "PAUSE the Time" App ? I need one now  :)

oblivion:
perhaps with a nice alternative mug design and maybe some other "rewards".
-mouser (September 15, 2016, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
While I'm currently occupying a lot of my time writing a program in Autohotkey that's completely useless for anyone who doesn't use a particular piece of software at my workplace -- no NANY possibilities there although I'm hopeful that it'll be ready for release on the same timescale :) I got at least some of the way to making a new graphic for the legendary NANY mug a couple of years back -- is it too late to offer to update it?

Tuxman:
I decided to write an additional application just to meet the deadline for NANY while freezing my work on the other (more useful) application I actually intended to write. Turned out it was too complex. Maybe later in 2017. Anyway, expect me.  8)

mouser:
making a new graphic for the legendary NANY mug a couple of years back -- is it too late to offer to update it?
--- End quote ---

It's definitely not too late -- in fact we would love new NANY mug designs from anyone who is willing to contribute one!
We can let people choose which design they want so the more the merrier!

The image size should be 1662x600.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version