ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

N.A.N.Y. 2017 Announcement

<< < (10/12) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
I think what seems to be missing, is the "bit" (can't remember wtf it is called) from the end of the antenna on the controller - soft of like the round bit from the top of the antenna on the dudes head - the antenna right now looks like it's had it snap off (hopefully that makes sense)
-Stephen66515 (December 29, 2016, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Aha.

Is it like the bit at the back of your knee, that there's no proper name for? 'Cause I have no idea either. Still, a small ellipse with a tiny 3d effect that you might need a magnifier to see... :)
[ Invalid Attachment ]

-oblivion (December 29, 2016, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Stephens eyes are now happy!  :D

oblivion:
Stephens eyes are now happy!  :D
-Stephen66515 (December 29, 2016, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
Excellent!

Now: while taking the point about multiple colours on board, would it be worth maybe considering a couple more versions of the text colour -- or shall I just leave it that if someone wants the mug design with different coloured text they can ask me and I shall reproduce it to order?

Ath:
This design is really looking good. I'm working my ass off to still throw in a release before 31-12 is over... :tellme:

oblivion:
This design is really looking good.
-Ath (December 29, 2016, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you, kind sir ☺

tomos:
This design is really looking good.
-Ath (December 29, 2016, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
agreed,
thanks oblivion :up:

Now: while taking the point about multiple colours on board, would it be worth maybe considering a couple more versions of the text colour -- or shall I just leave it that if someone wants the mug design with different coloured text they can ask me and I shall reproduce it to order?
-oblivion (December 29, 2016, 11:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not getting a mug anyways, but if I was, would suggest a dark grey rather than a black -- it's not so harsh (but have no idea: would it affect the sharpness of the print? I dont think it should be a problem myself, but not sure)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version