ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Trying to remember quote about design and beauty

<< < (4/4)

MilesAhead:
How about "Beauty is in the eye of the builder."  ???  :)

Stoic Joker:
Nope... *Sigh* ...I really should have saved it when I first saw it. I'm almost positive it was on the board here somewhere several years ago.

MilesAhead:
Nope... *Sigh* ...I really should have saved it when I first saw it. I'm almost positive it was on the board here somewhere several years ago.
-Stoic Joker (October 04, 2016, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

You'll find it when you are looking for something else.  That's usually how it goes.  :)

tomos:
--- End quote ---

You'll find it when you are looking for something else.  That's usually how it goes.  :)
-MilesAhead (October 04, 2016, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can well imagine it though having been someone's signature, in which case it could be gone from here . . .

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

-MilesAhead (October 04, 2016, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can well imagine it though having been someone's signature, in which case it could be gone from here . . .

-tomos (October 04, 2016, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now that you mention it SJ could try the web wayback machine!  Take a wild guess at the time frame and sample a couple of dates from the snapshot list.  Maybe luck will prevail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version