ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

[100% discount] Glary Utilities Pro 5.5

<< < (2/2)

MilesAhead:
After looking at it more, it's only for a year. I may have missed that on the registration page, after you register and look at the Manage License dialog again, it'll say the expiration date and how many days left. Just FYI
-c.gingerich (July 21, 2016, 09:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I probably should have mentioned it.  But most of these Pro giveaways seem to be a one year deal.  Before I look on the various giveaway sites I go to GiveawayRadar to see what's new.  Limited licenses are usually posted in red under the description of the software.  I wish they also had a Yes/No if the software shows a nag screen when the license is close to expiration.  One I was using brought up the nag screen when you ran the program, then closed the program.  That's really annoying making you run it again!  :)

cranioscopical:
From the SoS web site... " It is a jack-of-all-trades-but-master-of-none system utility that includes over 20 functions you would normally require individual software for..."

Master of none, eh? Hardly a ringing endorsement  ;D

MilesAhead:
From the SoS web site... " It is a jack-of-all-trades-but-master-of-none system utility that includes over 20 functions you would normally require individual software for..."

Master of none, eh? Hardly a ringing endorsement  ;D

-cranioscopical (July 21, 2016, 06:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

I noticed that myself.  I guess the reviewer is not on commission.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version