ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

[100% discount] Glary Utilities Pro 5.5

(1/2) > >>

MilesAhead:
http://sharewareonsale.com/s/glary-utilities-pro-sale

2 days 11 hours yadda yadda left to download and install.

I decided to try it this time.  It has some stuff the Wise Care 365 has such as removing internet history traces, defrag registry etc..

Also it has duplicate file find and some other stuff.  It wants to start with Windows but you can turn that off in Settings.  At least it is configured with automatic mode Off as default.

The last PCMag review is a few years old.  But Softpedia spoke well of it.  If I run into anything really nasty I will post.  If you haven't done ShareWare OnSale before they ask for email address and a short profile.  But it is very short.  Mainly they are interested in your job title.  I just put Student and they gave me the software anyway.  :)

Edit: One suggestion.. hang onto the page from ShareWare OnSale until you Register the software because it tells you exactly in what menu the registration dialog is. It is not under About as most software has it.  You can waste time trying to find the dialog if you just
  it.             :)

dluby:
Thanks for that, downloaded and installed.

MilesAhead:
Thanks for that, downloaded and installed.
-dluby (July 21, 2016, 01:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

c.gingerich:
Cool thanks!

c.gingerich:
After looking at it more, it's only for a year. I may have missed that on the registration page, after you register and look at the Manage License dialog again, it'll say the expiration date and how many days left. Just FYI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version