ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Sync Network Folder Contents as Shortcuts

<< < (3/6) > >>

gsull:
also, one thing I was hoping would be possible is to recreate the folder/subfolder structure.  That would also solve the duplicate filenames issue if it's possible.

In case you want to know, my subfolders are all 4 or less levels deep.

I continue to be amazed with how fast people can turn around working models for ideas on this site.  thanks for the great work so far!

brett:
Sub Folders' yes that would work, that had me for a while. will do more tonight.

Could you give me details of your system setup.
Operating system, etc

I dont have a answer but will lokk into it.

Thanks
 dB

gsull:
windows xp pro (sp2, all updates)
p4/3.2 (prescott, hyperthreading is turned on)
2gigs ram dual-channel 3200

can't think of anything else that would be relevant.  I'm just looking at AHK in person for the first time now.  I'll let you know if the script works on my machine.

gsull:
The .ahk worked great.  I'll try compiling it and see if that works as well.  So subfolders and syncing are the only things left out of what I would suggest.

As I said, I've never used AHK before, but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

gsull:
The .exe compiled on my machine worked.

One thing I noticed is that the "drag and drop" feature doesn't seem to do what it says, unless I misread it.  It seems to make a single shortcut to whatever is dropped onto it, and not in the destination directory, but the directory that Shortcut maker is in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version