topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 8:55 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Abbyy finereader v12 Pro & Serif Scan,Stitch & Share, just $39.95. Save $100+  (Read 6771 times)

disenchanted

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Abbyy Finereader V2 Pro and Serif's Scan,Stitch and Share , both software pkg's for just $39.95 8)

I have received this "Abbyy Finereader" offer like 5 times now, ever since registering a copy of Serif Webplus X6 back in Jan of 2016.
It is apparently a joint venture software offer between Serif & Abbyy .

[long story short]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I bought the older Webplus version X6 off Amazon for like $10, as a retail box  software.
I needed an html program and had used Serif's WebPlus X6 and X7 where I worked.
I registered it and signed up for the serif newsletter.
Been getting some pretty decent deals via serif's newsletter emails, especially this Abbyy offer, ever since.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Abbyy Finereader OCR deal is the cheapest I've ever seen Abbyy Finereader pro V12 OCR, anywhere on the net. 8)

The offer is two scanning software programs:
1. Abbyy Finereader V12 Pro  [physical disc only, but with free S&H. Takes 1-2 weeks to arrive.]
2. Serif Scan,Stitch & Share [download only]

Just $39.99.Save $100+

sales number to call is 1-800-489-6713
Coupon code to use is :  ABFREw100

Note:The offer is supposedly for Serif software customers, but I'm not sure how strict they are.

They also say a limit of 1,but I was able to order 3 copies by spacing out my orders.

So all my home computers now have Abbyy Finereader v12, for less than the price of 1 retail priced Abbyy Finereaderv12.

Also, serif sells a lot of "previous versions" of their products, normally for $19.99. [originally retailing for $99.99].
A cheaper alternative to the current version and a cheaper way to test drive their products.
Software such as :
  • DrawPlus
  • WebPlus
  • Photoplus
  • Movieplus
  • Pageplus

I'm including screenshots of the offer since the sales link inside the latest serif email offer was hard-coded with my personal customer info [when clicking on the email link it took me to a pre-filled order form containing all of my serif customer info such as my name,address,etc].
Screenshots give details of both scanning programs, the sales 800# to call and PROMO/Discount code to use.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
easy now, you don't go to jail, your post is good custom... member's service - thank you for the first 7 years! - but you really don't post too often, so for another time, here are their rules  ;) 

Voucher Terms & Conditions:

• This offer is only available to the named recipients of this email.
  •     You are only permitted to use one voucher per order.
  •     Your voucher code can be used to purchase products from the Serif.com website.
  •     Your voucher code cannot be used to purchase Web Hosting
  •     Your voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer you may receive from us or voucher code.
  •     Your voucher cannot be redeemed against delivery charges.
  •     Your voucher cannot be used in conjunction with upgrade offers.
  •     Your voucher code cannot be used on the Mac App store, or to purchase any Serif Mac software.

Terms & Conditions for "Save up to 50% for 6 Days Only - July 2016":

• This offer is only available to the named recipients of this email, and through the serif.com website.
  •     Voucher code 'JUL50' only valid Monday 25th July 2016 and Tuesday 26th July 2016.
  •     Voucher code 'JUL40' only valid Wednesday 27th July 2016 and Thursday 28th July 2016.
  •     Voucher code 'JUL30' only valid Friday 29th July 2016 to Sunday 31st July 2016.
  •     You are only permitted to use one voucher per order.
  •     Your voucher code can be used to purchase products from the Serif.com website.
  •     Your voucher code cannot be used to purchase Web Hosting.
  •     Your voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer you may receive from us or voucher code.
  •     Your voucher cannot be redeemed against delivery charges.
  •     Your voucher code cannot be used on the Mac App store, or to purchase any Serif Mac software.
-Serif

Steven Avery

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
This came through yesterday, since I had bough a Serif product (note: they were not forthcoming at the time of sale that their X8 web site maker was at end-of-life).

However, this is an excellent deal, far better than the good Bits Du Jour special, and you might not notice it in your inbox.

Subject: Get Abbyy FineReader 12 Professional for under $40, Steven

I use the inexpensive Abbyy Screenshot Reader every day, and I am not sure if there are any differences in the engines.  Finereader would of course be better for documents.

So I will be taking advantage of this one, I had recently considered the Bits special.

If you are a Serif customer, check your email.

Steven

flamerz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Today at bitsdujour, 25% off.

https://www.bitsdujo...inereader-corporate/

for the next 10 hours (at least)